Thursday, August 28, 2003

Ohmygod… am eating the best sandwich ever. Pastrami on rye, with mustard, gherkins, lettuce and tomato… dripping everywhere and I don’t care.

Other news: was browsing Friendster this morning (yeah, while I was at work. So?), as a friend had sent me a link from Brice out of The Gossip, about this (quick plug). Friendster just made me depressed. All these very hip people showing how many mates they have and who they know. That makes me sound like I don’t want to join ’cos I’m afraid no one would be my friendster, and that’s kind of true! It’s fun being nosy, tho… even saw an ex of mine on there, and no, was not tempted to rekindle the flame.

Stephen is wearing a fine
t-shirt today. I thought it was a hummingbird on the front, but what do I know about our hollow-boned pals? Apparently it’s a tit. S used to be a bird-watcher when he was about 10 (aaaww! Cute!) and it’s never worn off.

No comments: