Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Seeing as today is turning into a right old bitch-fest for me, other things I am annoyed about include:

Lack of sleep. I got up at 6.30, and I’m really not happy about it.

Flickering light above my desk. Like Chinese Water Torture, but with lights. Sort of.

Too many children! Everywhere! When did half-term start to occur every six weeks?!

The fact that there was a musty smell on the train this morning, and I realised it was me. I was wearing the tweed Pendleton jacket I got in a Chicago thrift store (which, as Steve so kindly pointed out, is “a dead woman’s coat”), and today I found out that when it rains the jacket smells of wet dog and wee. May need to splash out on some dry cleaning.

Now I’m done. And happy belated birthday to Marcus Oakley for last Monday. I think he turned 18 or something, but still doesn’t look old enough to buy a drink.

No comments: