Wednesday, November 22, 2006

We have the internet! Yes, Steve and I have finally joined the late-20th century (I may have made that joke already)! I feel much less isolated, and also by 10am I am usually working but today am playing on the web instead... oops. Thanks for comments people have tried to post: not sure what I've done to my settings but basically comments get sent to my hotmail for approval, but when I approve them they link back to blogger and I get a 'post not found' message. Suck! I think I did something to accidentally ban all comments except those from Rachel.

So, a typical day in slackerville goes something like this...
8.30 get up, shower, dress, make the bed, put on makeup, make porrige and coffee
9.30 sit down at kitchen table (desk not yet bought...) to work
1.30 break for lunch, half an hour or so
afternoon: more work, maybe a nap, or a long walk to Sainsbury's or Dulwich

It's fine, but I think I need to go into central London more, as my world is slowly shrinking to a few square miles, and I can see how people who rarely leave the house start wanting to never leave the house...

7 comments:

rachel said...

funny! I thought I was the only one reading. Glad to hear you have a wider audience.

Ilona said...

Yeah, so did I. Still think it's just you, Steve, T, and occasionally one or two others!

Anonymous said...

i read this blog...so thats at least one more than you thought!

Anonymous said...

This latest instalment reads like an exerpt from an Enderby novel!

Ilona said...

I just looked up this Enderby person on amazon and am no more enlightened than I was 5 mins ago... so thank you (I think)... :)

Anonymous said...

The Enderby trilogy of books by Anthony Burgess (A Clockwork Orange etc.).

Anonymous said...

8:30 get up, put make-up on one eye, ...